- Chairman: Mike Kramer, Ziegler Wealth Management
- Members of this committee serve as the "greeters" of the Chamber. They greet attendees at all major Chamber functions, mentor new and existing members, conduct ribbon-cutting events and grand opening functions for new businesses, and plan and conduct member events such as Social Hour events.
- The emphasis will be to involve more members in the promotion of Chamber member businesses.
Golf Classic Committee
- Co-Chairs: Annette Frink, Miss Annette's Tutoring (414-702-9363) and Diana Hetzel, DCH Bookkeeping (414-313-2227).
- This committee creates a selection process to honor the outstanding contributions to the community by area individuals and businesses.
- Members of this committee plan, implement and conduct the Chamber's annual Awards dinner to recognize our Citizen of the Year and Business of the Year winners.
Local Government Committee
- Co-Chairman: Don Sommer, Sommer's Automotive (262-242-0100).
- This committee plans and implements the annual Chamber Golf Classic event.
Membership & Marketing Committee
- Co-Chairman: Dave Jackson, Travel Leaders.
- This committee determines objectives that will make the Chamber a recognized force in the community and a catalyst for action. It will keep the Chamber membership informed on local government issues affecting the business community; increase Committee's exposure to thinking of local government officials; and prepare and recommend policy positions on relevant government issues.
- This committee will implement New Membership Campaigns to build membership by recruiting new businesses in the area and other non-member businesses.
- An area of emphasis will be placed on chamber branding and promoting chamber programs.