The Mequon-Thiensville Area Chamber of Commerce at its core is dedicated to promoting quality development of Mequon, Thiensville and the surrounding area, through support to area businesses, service to members and the public, and a community-wide approach to issues shaping the area's future.
The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber:
- Is a 501(c)(6) non-profit, non-government-funded, self-supporting organization operating under an Executive Director, volunteer Executive Officers, Board of Directors and five standing committees
- Offers a Community Gift Certificate Program to encourage local small business patronage and consumer convenience
- Represents large and small business. 87% of the current membership is made up of small businesses, having 50 or fewer employees
- Serves member businesses in the City of Mequon, Village of Thiensville, Ozaukee County and southeast Wisconsin
- Has more than 350 members paying annual dues to enjoy the benefits of cost-saving affinity programs, marketing to other businesses and area consumers, and building relationships with area professionals and leaders through committee involvement and event networking